Ways to give

Believe in Hospice!

Hospice Prince Edward receives 22% of the funding we need to operate from the LHIN. The remaining 78% comes from donations, bequests, in memoriam gifts and fundraising events.

To make a donation, call us at (613) 645-4040, visit our office at 40 Downes Avenue, Picton, mail your gift, or donate online through Canada Helps

There are so many ways to show you Believe in Hospice!

Gifts "In Memory" or "In Honor"

Monthly Giving

Bequests and Planned Gifts

Corporate Fundraising

Thank you for your support!

Gifts of $20.00 or more automatically receive a charitable receipt.
Charitable Number Registration: 816799134RR0001