Supporting the journey of living with Dying
Hospice Prince Edward's Mission is to provide quality of life, dignity in death and grief and bereavement support for all those living with or affected by a life limiting illness.
Compassion: Caring for the ones we serve
Dignity: Allowing personal choice
Respect: Respecting the intrinsic worth of each individual
Integrity: Doing the right thing
Excellence: Providing quality end of life care
Transparency: Holding ourselves accountable
- Visiting Volunteers for Clients and/or Caregivers in the Community
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Grief and Bereavement support to individuals of all ages
- Grief and Bereavement Support Groups within Prince Edward County.
- Complimentary Modalities: Reflexology, Reiki and Meditation at Hospice Prince Edward
- Hospice Residence: 3 bed facility with all the comforts of home
All Hospice services are offered at no cost.
Charitable Registration Number: 816799134RR0001