Welcome to Hospice Prince Edward
& Hospice Prince Edward Foundation
Supporting the journey of living with Dying
Mission: Hospice Prince Edward provides quality of life, dignity in death and grief and bereavement support for all those living with or affected by a life limiting illness.
Vision: supporting the journey of living with dying
Compassion: Caring for the ones we serve
Dignity: Allowing personal choice
Respect: Respecting the intrinsic worth of each individual
Integrity: Doing the right thing
Excellence: Providing quality end of life care
Transparency: Holding ourselves accountable
- Visiting Volunteers for Clients and/or Caregivers in the Community
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Grief and Bereavement support to individuals of all ages
- Grief and Bereavement Support Groups within Prince Edward County.
- Complimentary Modalities: Reflexology, Reiki and Meditation at Hospice Prince Edward
- Hospice Residence: 3 bed facility with all the comforts of home
We receive 22% funding from the SE LHIN. Each year we raise approximately $250,000.00 through the generosity of our community, third party events and a variety of fundraising activities. We are thankful to be able to offer our services at no charge.
Read on in the website to learn who we are, what we do, and how we can help yourself and your family through difficult times.